david haines

Just got to say that the David Haines cd on Sigma  called EMO is fantastic, I bought it about 4 weeks back and listened to it then, but now i have the time to digest it......

Please look for it you wont be disapointed.3 tracks of done soundscapes!

Also been a fan of Taylor Duprees for quite sometime now,last thing i got was Pol cd the silver package, but many tracks on comps have impressed mesince then,,,,,, what have you had out since then complete cd wise.

Finally ...is the Pita/ Drumm cd out yet? on platelunch?

I hope to get my hard drive . or a hard drive back soon so i cant get my old computer working again!

Adios
Rosss