Dat Politics - Wednesday 23rd of May

Hello !

The next Deselect features an exclusive live performance from

::::::::::::

Dat Politics who have released their quirky electro pop tunes on labels such as A - Musik and Fat Cat -

We liked them so much live in London that we had to get them up to Nottingham . . . .

have a look at their site to get some idea of their sense of humour  . . . .

http://www.ski-pp.com/

also providing live improvised sound for the evening :

Laboratoire

with a vinyl interlude from Alan K

It's an early doors event (7pm) - Dat Politics play at 9pm - so please arrive early

:::::::::::::::

Wednesday 23rd of May

The Social, Pelham Street, Nottingham

0115 - 950 5078

entry £3

Dat Politics (Live)

Laboratoire (Live)

Alan K (DJ)

hope you can all make it down  . . .

thanking you for your time  . . .

Kamal + Alan

(Forget about the real election - DAT Politics are much more fun!)