Re: [microsound] OT: translation software

michael,

try this: http://babelfish.altavista.com/raging/translate.dyn

marC

At 11:12 AM 5/16/2001 -0700, you wrote:
Hoping to draw on the computer savvy of the list... I'm looking for a program that will translate back and forth between several languages (French, German, Spanish... more if possible, but these are necessary), something into which I can feed large blocks of text or documents. I'm familiar with a couple of online translators, but they're a bit inefficient for the amount of text I want to translate. The other problem is that I'm working on a Mac, and all the software I've found is for the PC.

Thanks for any advice/suggestions you can offer!

Michael = http:www.foundrysite.com/eM