Re: [microsound] commercials

On Tue, 22 May 2001 cramakrishnan@xxxxxxx wrote:

 MVFarley@xxxxxxx writes:

> It does make one pause doesn't it? After all, Playboy is as mainstream and ve
>nerable now as the New York Times. Does that mean "clicking" is dead? It rem
>inds of the first time I saw a "punk" character on a network sitcom in the ear
>ly 80's, certainly a sign that punk was dead (for the moment). Coincidentally,

Have you seen the Volkswagon commercial with the Autechre track in it?

Or the CK commercial with the Oval track ?

actually it was for ARMANI   : )

richard

-- + + r i c h a r d c h a r t i e r

http://www.3particles.com
chartier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

JUST ANNOUNCED
HONORARY MENTION in DIGITAL MUSIC (PRIX ARS ELECTRONICA 2001)
series [LINE, usa] CD http://www.12k.com http://prixars.aec.at/2001/prix.asp

OUT NOW
"untitled60sec" in Computer Music Journal  (MIT press, usa) CD
"010101" on between two points  comp [12k/LINE, usa] 2CD http://www.12k.com
"filer" on clicks & cuts 2 comp [mille plateaux, germany] 2CD/3LP

OUT SOON
decisive forms [trente oiseaux, germany] CD, june 2001 http://www.trenteoiseaux.com
chronologi: 12k year 1 - year 4 [instinct records, usa ] 2CD, june 2001
typeof [fallt, ireland] 3" CD, spring 2001 http://www.fallt.com
Layeral Intersect #2: psuedosphere [deadtech/anechoic, usa] CD, spring 2001

EVENT . FILLER @ blue room [washington, dc] sundays http://www.3particles.com/filler
EXHIBIT . 35 mm | Design in Miniature @ Catalyst Arts [belfast, n.ireland]