more: london events....D etc

>Smallfish records on Old Street
>Rough Trade in Covent Garden or Notting Hill
>These Records (but not central, and more hassle)
>
>Its a pity he didnt come last week for the Hazard/Fennesz/Biosphere

yup, and we had Stepan Mathieu and Oren Ambarchi last nite
at Sprawl: some stunning music. very pleasing.

there's this on sunday: its a bit old school for my taste
but me (si-cut.db) and Iris (bit tonic)
will be glitching it up...until they throw us out...we're on at 6.30pm
at least its free....

27.05.2001 3-11PM FREE
Moon Palace @ Monkey Chews
2 queens crescent nw5
02072676406
chalk farm tube
Prophane; Phil Summit;
Tench; Dancon1;
special guests include
Ryo Co (live);
si-{cut}.db & Bit Tonic;
Lee "smallfish!" Grainger
and
Object Dart
visuals by
slideology
and D:Fuse

for info:
07960873962
prophane@xxxxxxxxxxx

also
D of Soul Static Sound is playing with To Rococo Rot
on tuesday at 93 Feet East, with Vertical Form (doent say
whether they mean someone from that v. good label)
....Darryl (D) does go in for a truly static sound, check out
his ep 'untitles' (SSS)

Douglas Benford
for "si-cut.db audio systems", Sprawl
and Tennis (ball boy).

DISCOGRAPHY<>NEWS
http://home.earthlink.net/~efrans/benford
2nd TENNIS ALBUM<>PRESS <> SPRAWL interview on
http://www.bip-hop.com/
SPRAWL
http://www.dfuse.com/sprawl/
E-MAIL <douglas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <iris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>