DEMF highlight

Im not going to go into much about the actual event seeing most of the sets I heard were mediocre.  AE was good.  Kit was good.

The Eyes Only after hours Sunday night was what made the weekend completely worth my time.  Got to see the electro originator from russia, Dopplerfekt's first performance in 4 years.  Excellent.  Recorder died half way into the set though.  Adam X and Heather heart also spun some hard dark electro.  Unidyne also played which was very good as well.  Missed my freinds set, tangible.  Also ran into Adult.  According to the Speak In Tongues Cleveland website they were scheduled to play with Twine and Oval late June.  Unfortuneately Adam informed me that this was not true.  Sad.

Jeremy Bible at Experimedia Communications - Audio Visual Research and Design

www.ExperimediaCommunications.com