I am back online...!

A quick note for those who have been unable to reach me due to mail bouncing back to you, my server seems to be having intermitent
problems.  It appears things are better now, but if anyone has trouble reaching me in the future, they can always use my secondary
email addy ( dahtbig@xxxxxxxxxxx ), though i prefer to be whenever possible contacted through my primary email addy (
dahtbig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx )

Sorry for the extra bandwidth!
-Thad

=====================================================*
Thad Biggerstaff
~ReSource~
dahtbig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dahtbig@xxxxxxxxxxx

For an updated list of eclectic music for
trade/sale, just ask...

"Not to forget, I 'museumize' myself; so that then
I pay myself a visit and find me again in all the
relies, to hand down memories from one to the other,
like a genealogical tree, as if it were morning!"
- Massimo Toniutti

"One man's poison is another's nectar..." - a man