Re: [microsound] Coil pictures/review

i saw coil in amsterdam last friday (june 1st) and i thought their show was
only so-so.. i found it amazing how much appreciation people showed for their
concert.. the last 20 minutes for example were filled with pure blistering
noise of pretty mediocre quality imho.

i find that any artist who enjoys appreciation during concerts because of
his/her/their past, reputation or whatever should be seriously reflecting on
whether or not the performance actually contains something worthwhile.
otherwise the whole set becomes something so very very shallow, and it quite
hurt me to see a band like coil in a comparable situation.

matthijs.

carlos <angbase@xxxxxxx>