Incursion 029

this one is very interesting as well___philippe

Dear friends and subscribers,

Issue 029 of the Incursion Music Review has now been posted. Check out the
latest music reviews at:

http://www.incursion.org/imr/index.html

In this issue:

~ FORWARD

MITCHELL AKIYAMA: Hope That Lines Don1t Cross (Substractif)
AS11: 500M New WR (Antifrost)
CIVYIU KKLIU: 111 (Bake Records)
OBJECT: Release the Object (Foton Records)
MARKUS REUTER: Digitalis (Hypnos)
CHAS SMITH: Nikko Wolverine (Cold Blue Music)
VARIOUS: Bip-Hop Generation [v.2] (Bip-Hop)

~ BACKWARD

M. BEHRENS: Lecture/Source Feedback/The Aesthetics of Censorship (Wachsender
Prozess)
MARTIN TÉTRAULT / OTOMO YOSHIHIDE: 21 situations (Ambiances Magnétiques)

~ FEATURE

MUTEK 2001 _ a week in review
Impressions of the second annual MUTEK festival of music, sound and new
technologies which took place in Montréal from 30 May through 3 June,
featuring performances by Matmos, Goem, I8U and Martin Tétrault, Herbert,
Rechenzentrum, AElab and many more. Plus a discussion with the festival's
organiser Alain Mongeau.

Also, check out our HAPPENINGS page for listings of music events happening
around the globe and on the web.

Best regards,
Richard di Santo

::: Incursion Publishing