Mutek

not to rush to Muteks defense but please keep in mind that Mutek's budget
was severly cut this year...I'm sure in order to guarantee breaking even
they had to consider hiring "name" acts with a more accessible
"avant-"house" sound...the people who organize Mutek work very hard and did
an amazing job with the funding they were able to get...
hopefully next year (if there is one for Mutek) they will have more money
to play with and can continue to present cutting edge sound artists...
all we have to do is get Bush out of office and the economy will be fine
again! ;)
just my 2 cents
KIM