another re:mote updates

welcome:::
hello all, here we have another of our re:mote updates

reviews:::
audio:::releases
"Vacuum Pulse" - Bad Sector/Contagious Orgasm
"Evidence Materielle" - Jonty Harrison
"Ekezhhm, Gyuvel Pyuganlahkh Aektspyud?" - Janko Krul Albanskal
"Time At Rest Devouring It's Secret" - Andrew Poppy
"Bip-Hop Generation Volume 2" - Various Artists Bip-Hop
"Substrata / Man With A Movie Camera" - Biosphere
"Power Out Of Control"/"Memories" - Dissecting Table
"Touch Works, For Hurdy Gurdy and Voice" - Phil Niblock
"Illusion Of Moves - Chapter Red" - Starfish Pool
"I, Thighpaulsandra" - Thighpaulsandra
"Disco 2K EP" - Ultra Milkmaids

audio:::events
Zoviet*France  The Back Packers, Edinburgh 24/05/2001

visual:::film
"101 Reykjavik" - Baltasar Kormakur
"Series 7 - The Contenders" - Daniel Minahan

visual:::books
"No Logo" - Naomi Klein
"The Power Book" - Jeanette Winterson

visual:::comics
Sinfest - sinfest.net
Writhe And Shine - opi8.com

exit:::
as usual there is more in the works, so stay on re:mote overload and
expect
to see more soon enough.
[o]ptr