Summer Sale @ Staalplaat

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Staalplaat will soon officially launch their new website with shopping cart,
MP3, loads of texts and information. The address is still
www.staalplaat.com

To celebrate this, we have a giant blow out sale on thursday july 5th. Everything, and we mean everything, gets a 30% discount, no matter how cheap or
expensive the item is. What do you do?
1. You walk in at our shop (Staalkade 6 - Amsterdam) and take what you want, pay cash or by credit card.
2. Or you send an e-mail to <mailorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on that day (every e-mail
received between 0:00 and 24:00 CET will be regarded as an order for
discount) with your order. Here we only accept credit cards through our
usual routine.
It's not possible to make any reservations towards products. First come,
first served.

best

Staalplaat