[microsound] OT: other mailing list recommendations

I'm sorry for the off topic post but on the slight chance it may prove useful to other list members, here goes:

I'm looking for other information sources similar to the quality of microsound (either mail or newsgroups) on the following topics:

1. quantum computation
2. artificial intelligence
3. cognitive science
4. politics
5. infinity
6. philosophy

I've checked various sources (google, topica.com, and dejanews.com) and I am able to find possibilites but the sheer volume is rather discouraging.  I understand the topics may be vague (particularly 4 , 5, and 6), so any recommendations in their general spirit would be sincerely appreciated.  Again, I'm sorry for the off topic post.

stephen
stephen