Re: [microsound] sistol=vladislav delay?

Yesterday I picked up the s/t sistol cd on phthalo. I've heard
some rumours that it is another name for Vladislav Delay?
Can anyone confirm this? The songtitles ( like keno, nuomo, kotka and even luomo (!) ) are really delayesque. The music
is also, although a little more straight then luomo, kind of frank bretschneider meets luomo. The only thing the cd says is " V: is everything correct?
i'll have it manufactured when i'm in greece from 6-28 7-18" hmmm well....
anyone info?

yes it is indeed a vladislav delay cd. the note/art
on the cd itself is the note that phthalo sent delay
about the cd. it's relatively limited so that's why
you probably havent heard much about it. nice cd too.
--

-->-Lance----
PO Box 450715