computer wizards....

its funny, the same sorta hostile reaction happened in the graphic design world when the mac was introduced back in the 80's. One of my design professors always refered to it as "the macinslosh", but the fact of the matter is, the mac redefined the whole industry, no more type setters, no more photosetters, now it can all be done by one person in and 8th of the time. I think what alot of people where responding to was who the mac changed the look and feel of design. Programs like photoshop and quark allowed one to easily layer visual information in ways the traditonal would have taken alot of time.

the fact is its a new tool, you can argue against it or for it, none the less its still here.

I wonder if anyone ever considered paul rand willi kunz a computer wizard?

anyhow
my 2c.
scott