Re: [microsound] sound design & linux anyone?

>i have tried to find a way several times but always  >failed. there is a "virtual audio cable" device, but that did not >really make a very well working impression on me. as far as i know >windows-sound-architecture does not allow this.

i think its direct-x, and win95se and on. you can just play more than one sound app at the same time. some apps will lock up the soundcard, but most allow for mixing. i just assumed this was standard.

>thanks for the link, i think a good way of learining could be to try to >find an overview about the subject & try to write something on that.

i would love to hear it. my linux box at home is jealous of my studio and laptop machines running ME...

corey

--
Corey H Maass
aka Secret Agent Gel