Re: [microsound] analogigital... if you can't tell it doesn't matter.

Two years of filter development???!!
But what did you make?? Is it so difficult to make a filter???
I've just been impressed!!

'difficult to make a filter'... no not at all. 'impressed', well... as I said before the proof is in the pudding and perhaps you shouldn't be impressed. would it have been more effective to just drag my ProCo Ratt Distortion pedal out of the closet... it sure would have been more expedient. track twenty on eisoptrophobia, the second Satie Saraband, is I my favorite example of the type distortion I was going for.... an attack lengthening to a warm, rich, concentrated texture and a complex, seductive finish, oh wait!! that's a Pinot Noir, (hehh!) but you get the idea. listen to base notes especially. except for being slightly out of tune, the piano source is fairly straight forward. if you know the Satie piece you'll recognize that I'm playing a bit slow (but that's the way I like it!)... all the rest is 'time domain erosion'. yes I have been working on tde for a couple of years but as many of you know... I'm slow witted. I'm sure some of the rocket scientists lurking on this list (Tom I know you're listening!) would have gotten there in a week or two... nothing to be impressed about.

   Akira

       http://AkiraRabelais.com/borges/libraryofbabel.mp3