Re: [microsound] help the ARCO FLUTE FOUNDATION win a candy bar TOUR

 Wish I could put you guys on this year.  My freind Doug and I ran the Peanut Gallery in Akron last year and had youg uys play although the previous week the gallery got shutdown by the landlord and you guys ended up playing in a freinds basement.  You guys were amazing nonetheless and if I had a venue I would put you on for sure.  Anybody wondering if they shoudl put Arco on....definetly do....you will not be disappointed.  I'm puttign together a multi-media arts festival for next summer and will definetly be in touch with you guys about playing then.  Take Care and if you guys get a date in NE Ohio I'll come see ya.
  michael tamburo <michaeltamburo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: !!!the ARCO FLUTE FOUNDATION is now the house band for the DATA ART MOVEMENT
- the technological upgrade from the DADA movement.

HEllo GooD PEople Of the UnivERSe,

greetings to you all from space fortress one. the arco flute foundation is
planning our big U.s tour and we need some help filling a few days (Aug 7,
9,15,16,18,19,21,22). any help would br appreciated.

for those of you who do not know the unadulterated power of the arco flute
foundation---
we offer and promise to deliver to you:
rock and roll disillusionment, white trash minimalism, at least 3 beards,
front porch ambience, a power struggle between mind and matter, finger
picking guitar heroics, melancholy electronics, dim ambient breathing
ritual, indie guitar swing, trippy dandy heady nuggie, polyrhythmic
percussion acting like the rain thing, feedback guitar terror, psychedelic
rock impressions, the pounding sound of the blood in your ears, a visionary
experience, 8 mm and 16 mm projections of the inside of my mind, light
exploding onto paintings, bells, art installation mental therapy, bells,
bells, stories about the strange worlds of salvia divinorum, two men
screaming in each others faces, post rock salivation, experimental popcorn
electronics, men hitting garbage with sticks, long tones, metal being bowed
by strangers, tibetan bowl, theories on evolution, the drone the drone my
loving drone, several men with smart ass attitudes, at least one man having
a nervous break down, a poet, a mystic, the american dream filtered through
a brita filter, a cuban, acoustic scratching, all the pains of communal
living, harmonic tapping, joy and laughter, the return of the five piece, we
will be selling copies of the new meisha cd that has just been released on
482 music http://www.482music.com , the universal orchestra of pituitary
knowledge, love, lust, lessons in new era time, music in all varieties of
time signatures, the frustrations of life on the road, pittsburgh accents,
wood shed philosophic ramblings from a slide guitar, members of meisha, we
hold the definition of post modernism in our hands and we are not going to
tell you what it is.. you have to figure it outsounds that make you think
crickets, phat beats from ill assed home-aid electronic love, sounds that
make you think, we promise that at least 65 percent of our audience will
allow their minddddd to wander while we massage the collective unconscious
with our sweet assed tones, the arco flute foundation does it all and if we
don't do it yet ask us to and we will. (some requests will probably not get
fulfilled...sorry ladies.) come see the amazing arco flute foundation
thinking existential thoughts about sound forms and planetary travel. come
see the arco flute foundation now before the giant fish swallows you whole.
come and learn a few leesons in new era time. bring us to your town. some
towns need not apply. http://www.arcoflute.com

Aug 4 West Virginia 123
Aug 5 Cinncy Southgate House
Aug 6 Louisville, Kentucky Artswatch
Aug 7 off
Aug 8 knoxville, tenn tomato head
Aug 9 off
Aug 10 Bloomington Indiana Bear's Place
Aug 11 Iowa ????
Aug 12 Omaha Gunboat
Aug 13 Lawrence, KS Tap Room
Aug 14 Norman, Ok Deli???
Aug 15 off
Aug 16 off
Aug 17 Nashville, Tn Springwaters
Aug 18 off
Aug 19 off
Aug 20 Chicago, Ill Empty Bottle
Aug 21 off
Aug 22 off
Aug 23 Detroit, Mi Stormy Records

Jeremy Bible at Experimedia Communications - Audio Visual Research and Design

www.ExperimediaCommunications.com

Normalcy Wednesdays Club Night - Upcoming Lineups and Directions

www.angelfire.com/oh4/normalcy