Re: [microsound] tiln -> 06.July.2001

> twine is everywhere.  I went to bed last night and there was twine under my
> pillow.  I woke up and there was twine in my coffee.  I logged on and there
> was twine in my email!

and we all know that life is easier with Twine...
philippe

BiP-HOp Generation v. 3 [bleep 05]
The series is truly a document of today's creative forms of Electronica. 14
exclusive songs, musically packed with almost 80 minutes, the composers are
each given much longer amounts of time to showcase their talent. Even for
those who think there should be a moratorium on Electronica compilations, this
is worth checking out.
NEOTROPIC (UK) / BOVINE LIFE (Scot) / PIMMON (Au) / ZONK'T (Fr)/ ATAU TANAKA
(Jp) / NOVEL 23 (Ru)
http://www.bip-hop.com