Re: [microsound] A plea from Alejandro Jodorowsky

i was so glad to finally see The Holy Mountain on video when a friend turned
up at my house with a bootleg Japanese copy about 5 years ago - it blew my
head off!
El Topo was shown on BBC2 a few years back and that did the same!
they both got video releases last year over here (England)
but i believe they have since been withdrawn due to Allen Klein being such a
'whatever'.

& i missed _el topo_ by about 10 minutes the other night, argh!

i'm not sure what this allen klein story is all about, anyone? feel free to email me offlist if you don't think this is on-topic. :)

~ david