Re: [microsound] Reason questions....

From: "Gabriel Cyr" <gabrielcyr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
have you ever encountered any problems getting the sampler
or the
"loop player" to read files(aiff or wav) that are not part of the sound bank
included with program? I've searched all the prefrences and import options
and can't seem to figure it out.

On the mac, you should be able to navigate your HD in the Open window of the sampler, just like you were choosing any other kind of file....
I've never had any problems, and I do it all the time. On my G3 pismo powerbook, Reason is rock solid....