Re: [microsound] john hudak

At 04:15 PM 7/18/01 +0000, scott allison wrote:
Got John Hudak's cd called "pond" in a used bin, and have since been on a hudak kick. If you havent heard "pond" I reccomend it, excellent sounds of underwater insects, it was released on the label Meme.

Yes, a simple but enduringly appealing work of meditative ambience, as if a Thomas Koner record had been made for listening by small birds and rodents. It is quite definitely worth reading the tiny print on the Meme releases in order to locate this one. I also like his "Brooklyn Bridge." Any comments on his latest?

np - Anja Garbarek "Smiling & Waving"

Joshua Maremont / Thermal - mailto:thermal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Boxman Studies Label - http://www.boxmanstudies.com/