Re: [microsound] respond to 2 points

> "I think the new Oren
> Ambarchi and Martin Ng CD on Staubgold is way more interesting...and I
> heard Pimmon do a set at the Waveform Conf in Sydney that f*cking ripped my
> head off: tasty layers of synthetic icons and grids jockeying for
> foreground/background status...no organics whatsoever...all 100% fuct up
> silicon grown bit crunch...very nice! it made the AE CD look like college
> kids doing a digital media class assignment"

ah kim I'm with you, indeed Pimmon, Oren Ambarchi are amazing. Very pleased by
the mini CD Cray composed for Fallt's Invalid Object. Ah those Australian folks
are the new breed. One can't live without them and AE should go breathe their
air...
philippe

BiP-HOp Generation v. 3 [bleep 05]
The series is truly a document of today's creative forms of Electronica. 14
exclusive songs, musically packed with almost 80 minutes, the composers are each
given much longer amounts of time to showcase their talent. Even for those who
think there should be a moratorium on Electronica compilations, this is worth
checking out.
NEOTROPIC (UK) / BOVINE LIFE (Scot) / PIMMON (Au) / ZONK'T (Fr) / ATAU TANAKA
(Jp) / NOVEL 23 (Ru)
http://www.bip-hop.com