paul virilio

Dont know how this helps things, but I have been reading work by the author Paul Virilo, actually a book in particular called "Open Sky". He talks about the idea of being telepresent, one being able to project his/her prescense in all directions/places at once in real-time. for some reason, I think this relates to microsound, dont exactly know why yet, but just thought I would share this with the list for those interested.

-scott