Re: [microsound] GRM Tools

op 31-07-2001 02:00 schreef M Stevens op m@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> Wow, I'm really glad to hear EG is still doing stuff... I first heard of
> them back in, like, 1983 or something, when they were working with what
> sounded like an Effectron II and some sort of synth filter for
> processing. Great band. What's their new stuff sound like?

the latest sounds from them i found on the web:

    http://www.daft-records.com/daft/frames.htm

  _______go to releases,  D1015CDS     'treinta kilometros de radio'

    they released 'polyglophone'_more similar to there older works_ and a
single on grometrik/rotor  (apocaliptic vision) in '97...

peter.

                                     [formatt]

--Boundary_(ID_dIUKVbKVkLXrcIdKFSQDIQ)