Re: [microsound] Softsynths and orginality

<sarcasm-hat-on>
I think I will, after all, recycle that Risset patch I did for one of my
classes.
Long live charming experiments!
<sarcasm-hat-off>

let's rewind a bit to the discussion of "the sound of the tools".
it'd be an interesting activity to get people on this list to take their
favorite tool (MSP,PD,
Csound,AudioMulch,C,C++,Assembly,Perl,Python,Squeak,Kyma,GRM,Buzz,etc etc)
and code up a Shepard tone patch.  It'd be fun to compare "the sound of the
tools"

hey?

../MiS