Disco Bruit Label News

__________past:

((( V/A - DISCOTHEQUE BRUITISME CD Compilation )))
_exclusive tracks by Mouse on Mars, Christoph de Babalon, Groenland Orchester, Ostinato, Hematic Sunsets, Relais, Reznicek...

__________present:

((( OSTINATO - Kap Arkona CD )))

((( OSTINATO - Die Liebe 12' Vinyl )))
_incl. remixes by Egoexpress, Lawrence, Alboth!

__________phuture:

((( V/A - NANOLOOP/GAMEBOY CD Compilation )))
_music composed and recorded on the Nintendo Gameboy TM:
Vladislav Delay, Pita, Hrvatski, Merzbow, Scratch Pet Land, Pyrolator, Kid 606, Fennesz, Chicks on Speed, Felix Kubin, Dat Politics, Blectum from Blechdom, Stock, Hausen & Walkman, Mouse on Mars...

((( ASMUS TIETCHENS/DAVID LEE MYERS - Flussdichte CD )))

_We're offering several exclusive MP3's on our website. They have to be removed in the next few days since our host is going out of business:

http://www.disco-bruit.de

((( )))