RE: [microsound] nn spew

If you want to know then join the 55 list and you can listen to nn
bullshit all day if you want or you can join the max/msp list and really
learn a thing or two about programing and doing what you need to do...
to ge things done using max/msp besides once david rockeby releases
softVNS, nato and the cult of nn will be gone!
No more of her monopoly on the max real time video her and her mafia ways
will all but be an even bigger joke!

Neil..