Re: [microsound] [OT] nn spew

On Thu, 2 Aug 2001, Michal Seta wrote:
:::
:::not only that but the price for members was lower than than non-members.

are you in some sort of vaccum first of all inter access is a non profit
media production and arts/exitibiton center, memebers pay a yearly
memebership to use the facitilites. We open the door to non memembers by
allowing them to attend workshops for a higher fee, of course you could
always pay the 20 dollar fee to become a memember and then only pay half
the price for a workshop. its to encourage support for our non profit org.
not to mention that we have never turned down any one form a orkshop who
could not afford it, we exchange voleenteer time for things like this. I
have yet to ever pay for a workshop or a membership i just exchange some
vollenteer time at the gallery or in the studio in exchange for things
like this. so I dont ealy know what your whining about...

Neil...

:::
:::
:::