various microsoundish things

> From: Neil Wiernik <neil@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: microsound <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> ...I mean the offical version of softvns 2....
> it will change the face of real time video and max...

The reports are, indeed, most encouraging, and imply
or state that the second coming of VNS will be in
a somewhat different but equally ravisihing form.
Since anyone who's been near the original is no
doubt aware of the care Mr. Rokeby lavished on
the original, these two things, taken together, are
cheering.
_
knowledge is not enough/science is not enough/
love is dreaming/this equation/Gregory Taylor/
WORT-FM 89.9/Madison, WI/ http://www.rtqe.net/