v.stevenson mideast USA tour (PLUG)

Hello all.

Just wanted to let you all in on a little info about some shows that I'll be partaking in. . .(and yes I'm just advertising myself. . .)

08/05 - v.stevenson w/ Janek Schaefer in Baltimore (don't ask me where, It's just the place that Janek is playing at)

08/06 - v.stevenson @ Millvale Industrial Theater - Pittsburgh w/ Janek Schaefer

08/07 - v.stevenson @ Speak In Tongues - Cleveland w/ Janek Schaefer

08/11 - La Plage / v.stevenson @ music camp (with lots of other interesting people) (Where: Hard Bargain Farm 2001 Bryan Point Road, Accokeek, Maryland 20607 ( http://www.hardbargainfarm.org))- Washington, DC

For more info (about me or the shows) go to:

http://homepage.mac.com/autocoil

or e-mail autocoil@xxxxxxx

(there is an MP3 of a live set plus some news and ramblings)

hope you all are hydrated and happy,

vance