Re: [microsound] prototype 909 was: sf>taylor_deupree>8/9

that was a long time ago... and much more suited to the music i was doing then....and, i eventually stopped using all monikers of any kind.. preferring just to go by my real name. hope you don't have a problem with that.

No problem, just doesnt seem very consistent. Maybe you should call yourself Taylor MAX/MSP now????

consistent? i don't think there's a problem when someone wants to use their own birth-given name when they release music.. and i'm sure as hell not the only person to use multiple monikers or be in more than one band/project at the same time

the name "taylor808" suited me for what i was doing 8 years ago.. and it doesn't now.

why is that such a problem for you?
--
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + +
taylor deupree/12k/line

OUT NOW 12k/LINE RELEASES: 12k1014 sogar | basal | CD (AUG) LINE_006 z.e.l.l.e | nth | CD (AUG)

UPCOMING 12k/LINE RELEASES:
12k1015  goem | abri | CD (OCT)
12k1016 ghislain poirier | TBA (OCT)
LINE_007 steve roden | forms of paper | CD  (OCT)

LIVE:
august 4th: diapason gallery, new york city
august 9th: san francisco, california
october 9-10: new york city (TBA)