Re: [microsound] apology to taylor

> heh, yeah sure,   i already did a quick  google search  for "Jeremy
Tolsma"  to find why you felt the need to speak at all....:

> http://www.sonic-boom.com/review/31337-1.html
> http://www.sonic-boom.com/review/31337-2.html
>
> looks impressive!  hehehehe!
> makes every word you type that much funnier.

yeah but thats readily available info... the ode to the phone is freshly
unearthed.  Now if you really want to have some laffs at my expense check
this out:  http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/57/chevdo.html

until you can go to the trouble to put something that elaborate together to
make me look stupid, you'll just be pissing in the wind.