RE: [microsound]:Transmissions Festival in Chicago

hi microsound

the only event I made it to was 8/10 at the Hothouse with Loren Chasse, Jason Kahn, Richard Chartier and Pita. ($16.50 for those of you keeping track)

Loren Chasse's piece was delicate and beautiful- gorgeous video projections. Jason Kahn put me into a wonderful trance. Richard Chartier's set (despite minor technical difficulties in the opening) pulled through as one of the high points of the evening- beautiful, well constructed set. Pita kicked my ass.

All in all well worth the $16.50 in my book.

_andy