Techno Animal/Def Jux (was Re: Transmissions Festival in Chicago)

* "king wilson" <empt11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>It's just a short 5 or 6 date tour, I think.  Here in Chicago, they opened
>for a hip hop group.  I was actually pretty disapointed, cause they only
>played for a half hour or so.  Great while it lasted....

Yeah, small tour (NYC, Detroit, Chicago, San Francisco, LA ...), opening
for the Def Jux crew.  If you also like Cannibal Ox, Aesop Rock, and
Mr. Lif, DO NOT miss it!!  For those into quality hip hop, a much larger
tour (unfortunately w/o Techno Animal??) is scheduled for the fall with
some of the Rhymesayers gang (Slug/Atmosphere etc.).

-P