Re: [microsound] video/light imagery with Microsound

as a Flash developer myself, I've done quite a bit of experimenting with interactivity and sound
within Flash. Flash 5's new "sound object" offer's quite a bit more control over audio in relation
to interactive visual elements than previous versions.

I just found this new Flash supplimental app that some of you Flash people might find useful. It's
called Flashamp. It allow you to control animations based on sound amplitude. As far as I can see
it doesn't have any real-time capabilities, but the concept is still pretty cool.>>>>
http://www.marmalademedia.com.au/flashamp/index.htm

I would love to hear any more ideas people have about using Flash w/ microsound. It's a direction
I'd love to get more into.

_andy