digital dub

speaking of dub, if you like electronic dub, I highly recommend vladislav delays cd "ele" on sigma. not the one that was re-released, thats one is good, but the original sigma release is my fav. work by him. 3 stunning long tracks, and they were recorded live at something called the rainy day festival in finland if i remember correctly.

Senkings new cd silencer is also excellent, my only complaint is its a bit short, but really deep tracks, I did not like ping/thaw compared to the release on raster-norton and his earlier work, but this new one is outstanding.

-scott