Re: [microsound] why microsound? (idm crossthread) (skip if ya dont feel philisophical)

you must be joking ....
what film was that?
and belive it our not we know our selves very well thank you very much!!!
(fuck I have the arrogance of american people, they think they can speak
for an entire country they dont even live in!)
neil..

On Mon, 20 Aug 2001, Dale K Lloyd wrote:

>On Tue, 21 Aug 2001 02:19:12 +0000 "</phil> ;nbsp"
><hellomynameisphil@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> >It's no mystery. American culture seems "exotic" to those in other
>> >countries.
>>
>> not in the country directly to the north of you, dale. i once saw
>> canadian
>> films in the foreign film section. of a *canadian* video store.
>> canada is
>> more foreign to itself than hollywood!
>
>Ha! Well, I wasn't thinking about Canada when I typed that response. I
>should have said "many other countries".

============================
Neil Wiernik
neil@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.web.net/~neilw