subverseco.com releases: headphone science, dewey decimator

I wouldn't call either specifically microsound, but there is definitely an influence and, in my opinion, these are 2 releases worth checking out.

Headphone Science - Foundations Revealed
http://www.subverseco.com/008

Dewey Decimator - Generalities
http://www.subverseco.com/009

PS - I'm pretty new to this list, and enjoy microsound style music as well as other experimental styles. If this kind of post is off-topic or not welcome, I'll be happy to keep my posting strictly to music that is clearly, and not just influenced by, microsound. Again, sorry if I am off-topic or promoting something that won't really be enjoyed by some here. All I know is that I enjoy most of the music discussed here, and I really like these 2 releases and thought others might...

Cheers
A.P.