Re: [microsound] about Brandon Labelle

In a message dated 8/20/01 6:05:14 AM, mothra@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< i would higly recommend Brandon Labelle's "Automatic Radio" on Fringes

Recordings (http://www.fringesrecordings.com)... animal mimicry, contact

microphones, other artist's performance resonating through human bodies,

glass scraping and plain walking, but you have to get it and read the notes

to discover what it is all about. >>

I agree that this is one of the best Labelle CDs I've heard. unfortunately,
Fringes isn't very well distributed in the US, so I wanted to let people know
I've got copies for sale for $11 including shipping in the US. e-mail me
privately if you're interested.

Jon
www.erstwhilerecords.com