Re: [microsound] Email Filtering/Rules (re: severed heads and you)

> sorry, list, for responding to him and adding to the garbage!. i'm
> not even going to read his responses.. filter is already set up..

Yeah you're real sorry.. only because I wouldn't give you that free therapy
session you were begging for!

By the way, if everyone is filtering me I expect not to receive anymore flak
about my 'spamming'.  Anyone who doesnt like the volume of my posts or the
punctuation or ANYTHING about them should filter me NOW and stop WHINING.
OK?  Thank you for your cooperation, assholes!