Endlessly Drifting Microsound Topic #227

-- This Music Is For The Elitist Bourgeois [Academic] Scum.

-- Aye, It Ain't My Fault For Being A White Male For I Was Made This Way.

-- Dare I Say, You Contribute In Maintaining An Evil [Imperial|Corporatist|Fascist|American] Statu Quo.

-- This Music Is Leisure & O, Leisure Is What We Have Fought For.

-- First We Had Designer Clothes & Now Designer Music!  What Waste!

-- & What, Shall I Ask, Does Design Have To Do With Bourgeoisie [Academia] Scum (& Related Paraphrenilia) In The First Place?

-- Blah Blah Blah.

-- Blah Blah Blah.

-- Hey My Name Is Jeremy & I'm Going To Start Posting Just NOW!

-- Shut Up!

-- Asshole!

-- Shut Up!

-- Asshole!