Re: [microsound] zeena parkeens and bjork???

> sorry for the OT post but thats the connection here? I just picked up the
> new bjork record becasue I was courious about the work she was doing with
> matmos and while reading the liner notes I noticed that zeena parkins does
> all the string type arrangments on the whole record and play harp on it
> for the most of it. What is the connection where did bjork make the
> connection with the queen of NYC new music composition???
> It is very wierd to see her name all over the liner notes for a pop
> record...
> Its encouraging to say the least that there is hope for experimental
> artist to make a living from thier music just the same.
>
> oh and bjork also smaples for oval on this record to...
> hummm....
> bjork does a mircosound record...
> Neil...

it doesn't sound microsound so I wouldn't say that, but it is notorious that
Bjork is listening to some good music.
good to read that she helps talented musicians to get some more recognition,
and at the same time they help her to create a very nice album. philippe

                    http://www.bip-hop.com
            unconventional sound adventures,
          adventurous & creative electronica...