Re: [microsound] zeena parkeens and bjork???

am 29.08.2001 17:17 Uhr schrieb M Mercer unter vletrmx@xxxxxxxxxxx:

> also,
>
> I thought that Matthew Herbert (aka Dr. Rockit) contributed on select
> production, but I believe Thomas Knack (aka Opiate, on Hobby Industries) and
> Bjork herself were responsible for the majority of the tracks' production.
> Haven't picked up the finished artwork/CD yet, just heard mp3s here and
> there, so I may be misinformed.

He contributed to "hidden place". Thomas knak did most of the programming on
the album with her, one tracks i completely by console 8actually it si
featured on the 99-conmsole album as "crabcraft") and matmos were mostly
only part of the post-production. But, due to the fact, that matmos and
björk now share a flat , they compose all her tracsk for the next album
together.
Promising!!!!!
Anyway, i really love "vespertine" - for me ist her ebst album ever up to
now