Re:[microsound] zeena parkeens and bjork???

There was a (supposedly reliable) rumor that Björk came to a club to hook up
with the Pal. This must have been in 1998 (she must have been in Copenhagen
for Dancer In The Dark). When Kristian Vester heard Björk was there to meet
him he paniced and said he didn't want to see her. So that's why it never
happened.

BTW, Goodiepal has announced that he is taking a 3 year break from public
appearance to focus on a large scale tape based piece. Luckily there are
many other Pals, still active in the public arena. In the past he was known
as Circulation Of Events, Red Man K., etc, member of the Spoof collective).

Check out the Goodiebags. And you tell us how it sounds. I haven't gotten
around to it. A-musik had a bunch last time I checked.

Also lots of collaborations - live and studio - with legendary rock band
Düreforsög.

He is/was also a member of the Danish experimental music forum called
Skraep. A very sad bunch of people (they just happened to sit on a money
tank), I would guess he's out of that now.

Several collaborations with V/VM, but Vester is not in V/VM. Some lawyers
seem to think so, tho, after that Lionel Richie thing. Of course you can
never know who did what when.

Actually I think everybody should start doing plunderphonics under the V/VM
alias. I would make a cdr copy of Justice For All, bit for bit, and just
write V/VM very crudely on it with a marker. But I'm not into conceptual
art. Now is your chance to steal the idea. (Of course I'll sue V/VM for
violating my intellectual rights to the idea if you do.) Maybe you could
send it to Mille Plateaux and Mego first and see how it shakes the earth,
and if that doesn't go anywhere you may want to move on to something bigger
(just a tip).

tbc