Re: [microsound] policing vs self-moderation was: Re: [microsound] mini disc broke

> my personal preference for "individual moderation" comes from my belief
> that it makes for a more interesting & lively mailing list, & improves
> the general atmosphere a great deal.  from the look of his recent
> messages, i would be willing to bet that even mr. tolsma understands
> this despite calling me an asshole when i first pointed this out to him.

hmm nope, you've lost me.  what are you talking about?  And why are email
lists a 'privledge' just because they weren't ubiquitous 10 years ago?  If
anything, the proliferation of the internet over the past 10 years has made
them more accessible and not the domain of the 'privledged' few.

--Boundary_(ID_r4Djx/dJTtntozt8hACqhQ)