Re: [microsound][ot] meta/noise was mini disc broke

very interesting...
that you remember my past five posts. the only individuals posts
on this last that i *might* remember are mr. tolsmas, and thats only
because hes become quite the legend here!

my last post was a bit crappy, and i want to apologize for sounding
like a dick. i could have been more productive in pointing out that
one liners and such are usually a bad idea to post, that is, if the
poster
cares that others become annoyed by their posts.

since everyone knows this, i was probably just being self-indulgent by
posting that nasty message, more or less taking out my annoyance on
the list, which of course (this act) is pretty "worthless" also.

so (please) forgive my negativity.

joe