Re: [microsound] phil niblock in MTL

> Phil Niblock will be in Montreal at FCMM Media Lounge next october. Along with Jon Wozencroft, Hazard and Fennesz, a TOUCH evening.
>
> Eric Mattson, ORAL, MUTEk_rec  http://www.oral.qc.ca

hi eric
which day ? could we get the exact program ASAP.
need to book a flight early in advance...
philippe

Bovine Life "social electrics" [bleep 06]______September 2001
Award winning UK film maker / digital artist Chris Dooks was known for his film work on musicians such as Scanner for The South Bank Show, to tiny bedroom labels in the middle of nowhere. His first album introduces some solo works, and besides some collaborations
with Kohn, Third Eye Foundation, Future Pilot Aka, and artists from labels such as Mego (Alku), Leaf (Ylyptyk), Janek Schaefer, Diskono...  If you've ever been put on hold, you'll know that the tune they play down the telephone is a waste of telecommunications ! Not
so with Chris?s modem adventures. Bovine Life has been jamming through the modem, speaking in electronic tongues, secreting sounds that vary from being immersed in amniotic fluid, right through to searing bleeps that would make any nation stand to attention !
Enhanced CD features a short movie by Chris Dooks.
http://www.bip-hop.com