Re: [microsound] Re: microsound Digest 4 Sep 2001 21:04:21 -0000 Issue 401

"oh yes it does, it gives me explosive diahrea and the cold sweats."

Get some depends.  That should work like a charm.

"thats deep."

No its common sense

"I'd appreciate it if you would, I don't think you're mature enough to
handle the responsiblity of responding to me."

Right i have yet to reach the level of dealing with such brilliance as
,"Explosive diahrea, cold sweats, and Micheal Jackcon."

Why is it that you think no one likes you?

Billy Jean