Twine :Circulation: LP available for order/etc...

greetings all...

the :circulation: LP is now available to order on forced exposure: http://www.forcedexposure.com/artists/twine.html
the bent crayon: http://www.bentcrayon.com/ and haus musik: http://www.hausmusik.com/ if you order from here have D-Marks or euro's ready.

we have interviews and reviews of the LP in the upcoming issues of grooves: http://groovesmag.com and AP: http://www.altpress.com/sections/homepage/11-30-1999/index.asp so keep your eyes open for them. we have a really nice review up right now at: http://www.themilkfactory.co.uk/

also...the Bip-Hop Generation4 CD has just dropped, we have two tracks on the comp, and we are working on a full-length for them with a nov/dec release date.

upcoming:

we will be performing at several dates on the Hefty Records IA tour, refer to the twine site for the specific dates.

9/22 The Fun Club in NYC...the "ALT-X" release party, with Mark Amerika.
10/6 The NWEAMO festival in Portland OR.
10/10 Tonic in NYC with Tennis, S-cut-db, and Datachi. part of the Bip-Hop Records USA tour.

we're in the process of doing a number of re-mix projects, 12" releases, and label comp appearances, also the Twine :Build: loop CD-ROM for Sonic Foundry's ACID 3.0 program is set for an oct 1st release